The Bradley Estate is an historic 1902 mansion set on 90 acres of rolling hills, landscaped lawns, wooded areas and formal garden. Once a colonial farmstead known as Cherry Hill Farm, the Bradley Estate was transformed in 1902 into a classic country estate. Dr. Arthur Tracey Cabot hired noted architect Charles Platt to design a great house, landscaped grounds, and a complex of farm and estate buildings. Platt adorned the lovely natural setting with manicured lawns, a walled garden, and a brick-edged parterre garden.
An expert horticulturist lives right on the property to ensure that the grounds and home are beautifully maintained. The Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate is owned and managed by The Trustees of Reservations, a nonprofit, member-supported, land conservation organization. Their mission is to preserve, for public use and enjoyment, properties of exceptional scenic, historic, and ecological value in Massachusetts.
The Bradley Estate| 468B Washington Street, Canton, MA 02021